Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the timing belt on my twin turbo 98 toyota supra?

I would like to find a diagram or a toyota pdf service manual for servicing my 1998 vvti toyota supra rz twin tubo manual transmission car. Would anyone know where I could find one on the net, for free if possible I am just after buying the car, my wallet is empty!lolHow do I change the timing belt on my twin turbo 98 toyota supra?
the first thing i do when i buy a used car is go to auto zone and buy a manual for the car $20,00 it will give all the information you need to take good care of the car and will pay for itself the first time you use it!How do I change the timing belt on my twin turbo 98 toyota supra?
Agree with post 1. Why waste all your money on buying an exotic car and try to fix it yourself if you don't know how. Changing a timing belt requires tools, time, patience and skills to do it right the first time.

Please don't destroy the car and leave it to the professional.How do I change the timing belt on my twin turbo 98 toyota supra?
best way is 1,000.00 and pick up when done as if it gives problems you have no Toyota engraved palte for changing belt and warranty would be non-existent on new belt.